Golf For Kids Sake
We invite you to help to continue to create brighter futures for our local children and young people through various Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs in the Esterhazy area by joining us at our
9th Annual Charity Mixed Golf Tournament, Saturday, June 16, 2018, at Esterhazy Golf Course, Esterhazy SK
BBBS Golf for Kids Sake will be a day of fun, food, prizes and great golfing!
- A $100 Entry Fee or $150 minimum in pledges is required to golf and participate in the four-person Texas Scramble You may enter as a foursome or individually.
- There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize levels to be won by the individuals with the highest amount of pledges.
- For the golfers, there are flight prizes to be won in a maximum of five flights.
- 5 hole-in-one prize opportunities! Golfers will have three chances to win a trip with a hole in one, one chance to win $5000 with a hole in one and one chance to win a new vehicle with a hole in one!
- Only the first 96 golfers will be registered to golf.
- You may register by mail, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (306)782-2181.
- Register by May 18 and you will be entered for the Early Bird Draw.
- Pay your registration by June 1 and you will be entered in an Advance Entry Draw.
- Golfers must contact the Esterhazy Golf Course @ 306-745-6456 by June 8 if cart rental is required.
- Call (306) 782-3471 or (306)740-7930 if you need more information.
Want the opportunity to be pampered while golfing?
- Then come to our Tailgate Party and Caddy Auction Friday, June 15th at 6:30 pm, Esterhazy Canalta Hotel!
- Your entry includes an invite to this event, where the majority of live auctions will be held this year.
- We’ll start off with a barbecue, some games and silent and live auction items.
- Then comes the opportunity to bid on one of the 15 or more caddies (e.g. Fire Fighters, Nurses, Strongmen, Models, etc.). Having a caddy gets you many special privileges on the course.
- Note that pledges can be used (registration must be covered first and then the remainder can be used for your caddies or for prizes for highest pledges raised).
- All major sponsors, golfers, and guests are invited to attend and join us. A charitable receipt will be issued for your caddy purchase.
Following the golf tournament supper, there will only be the thank you to Sponsors, presentations of flight winners’ prizes and door prizes, plus picking up items successfully bid on in the silent auction tent.
We thank you for considering our invitation and for your help in raising funds to continue to support the mentoring programs that are creating brighter futures for our children and youth locally. It truly is appreciated.